Welcome

Welcome, come to a show! Below is a list of shows going on in and around Southwest PA.

10-15 The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band, Pittsburgh @Club Cafe
10-16 The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band, night 2, Pittsburgh @Club Cafe
10-17 Days N Daze, Bridge City Sinners, Apes of State, Crazy and the Brains, Pittsburgh @Spirit
10-23 Slapshot, Sheer Terror, Next Step Up, Iron Price, Skullcrack, Frederick MD @Cafe 611
10-23 Punktober Fest, Hagard Wulf, Rutabaga Suicide, Defiant Blood, All the Damn Vampires, The Homisides, Cumberland MD @Dig Deep Brewing Co
10-27 Mephiskapheles, Children of October, Boiled Denim, Pittsburgh @Ormsby Ave Cafe
10-31 GAG, Heavy Discipline, Necroheads, Pittsburgh @Collision
10-31 Sheer Terror, Submachine, Pittsburgh @Rock Room
11-9 The Slackers, Fubar, Inco Fido, Pittsburgh @the Crafthouse
11-9 Bad Religion, Alkaline Trio, Pittsburgh @Stage AE
11-11Dying Fetus, Terror, Pittsburgh@Spirit
11-13 Fubar, Inco Fido, Sneaky Heat Missiles, The Biscuits, Greensburg @Green Beacon Gallery
11-14 Enforced, Steel Nation, Settle for Nothing, Vulgar Royalty, Morgantown WV @123 Pleasant Street
11-19, Municipal Waste, Crowbar, Skeletal Remains, Dead Heat, Pittsburgh @Spirit
11-20 Anti-Flag, Suicide Machines, Punchline, Bad Cop Bad Cop, Doll Skin, Swiss Army, Pittsburgh @Roxian Theater
11-20 VCTMS, Born A New, Gravebirth, Ire, Pittsburgh @Preserving Underground
11-21 Protomartyr, The Gotobeds, Pittsburgh @Club Cafe
11-26 Koffin Kats, Pittsburgh @Club Cafe
11-28 Exhorder, Take Offense, Extinction AD, Plague Years, Pittsburgh @Crafthouse
12-8 Blood Incantation, Primitive Man, Sissy Spacek, Jarhead Fertilizer, Pittsburgh @Funhouse Mr. Smalls
12-19 Bushido Code, Steel Nation, Age of Ruin, Fire in the Blood, Pittsburgh @Preserving Underground
1-5 Spotlights, Eternal Sleep, Pittsburgh @Preserving Hardcore
1-25 Fucked Up, David Comes to Life, Empath, Pittsburgh @Mr. Smalls
2-28 Meshuggah, Converge, Torche, Pittsburgh @Stage AE
3-13 Sepultura, Sacred Reich, Crowbar, Art of Shock, Pittsburgh @Thunderbird Cafe
3-13 Blitzkid, more, Pittsburgh @Preserving Underground
3-29 Circle Jerks, 7 Seconds, Negative Approach, Pittsburgh @Mr. Smalls
4-14 DRI, Truckstop, Pittsburgh @Preserving Underground

Saturday, August 1, 2015

7-20 Harms Way, The Beautiful Ones, Eternal Sleep, Path to Misery, Killing Thing, Pittsburgh @Cattivo

Harms Way is one of the great current super heavy bands in hardcore. They have great energy and I always like seeing them. This was my first time to Cattivo, it's a good place for shows.

Killing Thing - My first time seeing this Pittsburgh band. They are fast and heavy. Good hardcore. I'll go see them again.

Path to Misery - Super heavy, political, Pittsburgh hardcore machine. I'd rather see this band than almost any. It still blows my mind how little I care for this band on recording, but I love the live show. AJ's a swell guy.

Eternal Sleep - Most certainly the fastest up and coming Pittsburgh band in the hardcore scene. This show for them and Harms Way is on the way to This is Hardcore, where they all play in a few days. Eternal Sleep was very good. Good beatdowns and great headbanging shit. I'm going to have to get into this group more.

The Beautiful Ones - They kind of sucked. I didn't love or hate anything about them. Very meh. If it's convenient for me I'll check them out again sometimes.

Harms Way - Pulverizing heavy hardcore. I love the singer. He's always jumping and punching. He's a physical monster so it looks especially intimidating when he does. I love the range of songs they play. I back this band completely. Great songs, great energy. Harms Way rules.

Highs - The bands, good venue
Lows - Not much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment