Rabid Pigs - I loved the Jesus hating intro. I'm not sure where it comes from, maybe a Crass song or something. But it's the same thing Crucial Unit used as an intro to their live set on the radio. Powerviolence. They covered Infest. Good set. Glad they played so I could buy Ceremony tickets.
Pray for Teeth - I enjoy the Old Accusers, but not this band so much. They kinda suck. Real heavy and weird kinda. But I just dont think they're very good. Spent most of the set drinking.
Hounds of Hate - Big time surprised. Fast in the vein of Floorpunch or something like that. The mosh was good. The tunes were good. Billed as a rock band, they're more like a fast hardcore band for sure.
Dead in the Dirt - I was moderately excited to see this band going into the show. But I should have known what I was about to get into. The few songs of theirs I know, I couldn't tell if they played them or not. Hah. To super enjoy this band I need a setlist and like 6 months of listening to the new album. They had good energy. Heavy, at times "grindy", fast hardcore. Not too much beatdown.
Heartless - Super good. The best I've seen them. They've got so much better in the last few years from their first show. I enjoyed the shit out of the set even though I don't know any of the songs. Very nice. Pittsburgh bringin it.
Hi's - turnout, Ceremony tickets, decent shoutouts like Fuck Christians.
Low's - not too much
No comments:
Post a Comment