SLIP - Pittsburgh punk rock for fans of guitars and denim. They've been playing for a few years and are really good. Noisy and fast.
Phantasy Lane - No idea if they played or not. No finding anything of theirs on the internet. Mystery.
Mati - From New York. At the time I thought this band was Probeza Mental. Now I see it's Mati. They may sing all their songs in Greek. Maybe. Good energy weirdo punk.
Mueco - I don't think this band played. They're a D-beat punk band with a banner that I would have remembered.
Haram - Awesome band. They sing in all arabic. Fast and loud, good hardcore punk. Even between songs dude was speaking arabic. The singer has odd body language and is a good front man for a punk band. Awesome.
Lecherous Gaze - Awesome band. The singer wore some weird glasses and face wrap. It was odd and cool. Heavy guitar screaming punk rock. Very good set.
Beta Boys - I don't think they played.
Pink Mist - I don't think they played.
Probeza Mental - Good band. I thought they were Mati when Mati played. I actually like Mati a little better. Still, decent band.
Scalpel - I don't know if they played or not.
So, as you can see my review of this show is a mess. I didn't know any of the bands real well, but there were a few gems through the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment