Killer of Sheep - This band has been playing out forever. Same type of stuff. I like the band, fast punk with some Pittsburgh punk heroes.
Reason of Insanity - We were eating pizza during this band. Gotta get it somehow.
Drug Lust - Killed it. I don't think this band had played for a few years, but they killed it. At one point early on in the set the singer ripped apart the barrier between the drunks and not and the pit exploded for a second. It was hype. I'm sure security wasn't pleased, but no one cares. Raging hardcore punk.
Protes Bengt - This band shares members with Mob 47. Old timers playing really really really fast and short hardcore punk. I really liked the set. At one point the singer said they just played 40 songs, and with another minute they'll make it 44. They did. Rager.
Annihilation Time - This band brought all the punks out of the woodwork, and for good reason. They fucking killed it. One of the best punk shows I've ever been to. The pit was on, the singalong was on. They made fun of the overzealous security. Pretty much everything about it was great. Grooving hardcore punk rock.
Cro-Mags - NYHC legends. They didn't necessarily fit in on the fest because they've taken a more hardcore lean than punk, but they played all the hits and the crowd responded pretty nicely. Jon Joseph is an old timer and a legend and he's still an awesome front man. Great headliner to a great show.
Hi's - Everything
Low's - Not a damn thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment