Killer of Sheep - Looks like they revamped their lineup. New front man, and this time he's really good. I enjoyed his vocals more than the last guy. Just more fitting. Looked like a new bass player too. Fast and rowdy is good again.
Weapons of Choice - The vocals were really good, but overall they kinda sucked. Or maybe they just seem like they sucked next to all the other bands. The whole time I was trying to think of another band the vocals sounded like, maybe 86 Mentality or something similar. I'd give them another chance for sure.
Freedom - A real surprising band. They were super super good. Non-racist skinhead hardcore. They reminded me of Foreseen from Finland a little bit, but less thrashy. Fast hardcore with a few tougher parts, real angry vocals, I loved it.
Agnostic Front - We lucked out with their set. The bass player had to leave the tour because he's having a kid, and the fill in guy, some dude from Bostonish area, only knew old songs and a few new ones. So we got to see an awesome set. They did play three new songs and they were all short and super good. Old heads in AF still bringing the heat, it was good to see. Vinny Stigma is always fun to watch, he's such a goof.
High's - Freedom, AF, the venue
Low's - Nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment