Yesterday's Youth, Brick by Brick, Palehorse, Suburban Scum, Next Step Up, Penntera, Hoods - We missed them. I don't feel too bad, I'm assuming no more than 300 people saw any of them.
VOD - Pretty disappointing. I wasn't into them. I used to like them, then I didn't listen to them for years, and now I can't get into them for the life of me. Sucks.
Lifeless - I'd rather drink in the car than watch this band. So that's what we did.
Fury of Five - I hadn't seen them before, and I'm glad I got to this time. They kick ass. Heavy old school NYHC style street level hardcore. I don't think I'll ever binge listen to them, but I really enjoyed the set.
Cro-Mags - I wasn't at all disappointed in their set, but the crowd was really a piece of shit. Practically no movement or anything. I really liked the band though. Good energy, and of course good songs.
Sick of it All - They killed it, as you would expect. They didn't play a few songs that I really like, like Sanctuary, America, Potential for a Fall, and a few others. But they just killed it. The crowd didn't care too much. Maybe like 40 people gave a shit.
Wisdom in Chains - They were the most hype band of the day. They killed it too. The new songs are bangers, the old songs are bangers, it's all banger shit. When We Were Young. I'd estimate maybe 80 people gave a shit.
Obituary - To end up the day, metal gods Obituary got like 10 people into it. Super disappointing. They were heavy and super good, but just like the rest of the day and most likely the entire weekend, no one cared real much.
High's - Wisdom, Cro-Mags, Obituary, Sick of it All.
Low's - The price of beer, attendance, the hype level.
No comments:
Post a Comment