Neutron Rats - Metal punks who brought it heavy. There weren't all that many people there for the band, but they brought it real heavy and fast. I liked them.
Iron Reagan - They killed it like they did every other time I saw them. They're the best band in the new wave of thrash metal. They're fun and loud. I'll always be trying to see them.
Thulsa Doom - Definitely the most disappointing band of the night. The songs were good and there wasn't anything in particular I didn't like. But the punks weren't into them, and it seemed like they might not have played for a while or something. All in all it was good music and mildly entertaining.
Arctic Flowers - This was the first of two times I'd be seeing them this weekend. They're a really good easy listening punk band. I like their energy and they're very good at playing their songs. I'll see them again for sure.
Submachine - Old Pittsburgh punks getting it. They played very well and were received well too. I'd seen them before and I'll see them again.
Blanks 77 - Somehow I've never seen them before even though they'd been playing forever. The set was good. They used the word cunt a lot. I guess some people didn't like that, especially when he was calling their female guitarist a cunt. Oh well, punks will be punks. I liked the show. Fast pogo punk in the old school vein.
Hi's - The venue, the show.
Low's - Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment