Russian Circles - Going into the show this was my favorite band on the bill. Despite Coheed's performance being the best, Russian Circles is still my favorite band of the three. I like the thing they have going on with the lights, and I really dig their bass lines. Most of their songs are real head nodders. I'll always go see this band.
Between the Buried and Me - I don't care for this band much on recordings and I don't care for them much live. What's the deal with the gay LED's behind the band? Those were super annoying. I didn't realize that BTBAM had so much singing. We spent the later half of this set outside smoking cigs by the fire. I wasn't feeling the rhythm or pretty much anything. Very disappointed.
Coheed and Cambria - This band is very good live. Every member is entertaining to watch and the vocals sound just as they do on the albums. Now, they played a lot of the new album, which I haven't heard yet. But even those songs were pretty good. I liked their set a lot. Though, I don't know why they would have to change guitars so much. Is was some rockstar shit that rubs me the wrong way. But the set was great, the performance was great, they didn't play the Suffering, but they did play Welcome Home. I'd go see Coheed again if the tix don't go up in price.
Highs - Russian Circles, Coheed and Cambria, everything going rather smoothly.
Lows - BTBAM, the prices on everything from the tix to the brew.
No comments:
Post a Comment