Raging Planet - First show for this Pittsburgh band. It was a decent set. They're fast and screamy. It bothers me when everyone in a band plays with their backs to the audience the entire time. Makes me feel like they give even less of a shit than I do. Regardless, for their first show it was OK.
Host - They were the best band of the night. Raging hardcore without the super heavy beatdowns, but still with plenty of mosh parts. They were pretty fast and the singer had all the energy. I'd like to see Host again. Their set became annoying when the one guitar player broke the neck on his guitar somehow. So they stopped until they found a new guitar. Then he decided that he can't play with that guitar because it will sound like shit. What's the fucking difference between one guitar and another? Would it really sound like shit so bad that you can't play in your hardcore band to Roboto? Regardless, he decided the band will play on with only one guitarist. It struck me as really a dick move. But I'd like to see them again anyway.
Born Annoying - I was the most excited to see this band before the show started, mostly because their name is pretty sweet. The lead singer struck me as a bit dopey. Nothing good to say. He looked annoying and uncomfortable. But I really liked the music. Fast punk with segments of thrash metal. The backup vocals were good too. I liked this band and will support in the future.
Breach - I can't stand looking at these assholes. The singer kept pulling his shirt down so his fat ass belly wouldn't hang out. Well if you're so self conscious about your fat ass belly hanging out, then wear a bigger shirt. But he wouldn't want to do that because his too small shirt is perfectly unfashionable in the way that people who claim to not care about fashion care more about fashion than anyone else in the room. So he got on my nerves right from the start. I hate his shoes. They're either leather or fake leather. But even fake leather promotes real leather so fuck you Breach. A bunch of dorks anyway. We watched the entire set and it was very bleh. Some songs were ok, but most of them kinda sucked. Was not into it.
Outlast - Never showed up because of van troubles.
HI's - Host and Born Annoying, the drink and the smoke
Low's - The locals, turnout.
No comments:
Post a Comment