So there was this human there. We couldn't figure out if guy or girl. Looked just like a dude, but a very strange dude. Sounded like a natural female, in a way that was too real to be faked. Was there with a significant other who was obviously a dude. Hairy legs and sideburns and all. I'm not trashing this person, but we were baffled.
Homeless Gospel Choir - I enjoyed the set. This is one guy and an acoustic guitar. I was expecting a whole band, but thats ok. He played what he called protest songs. I liked them all. He's a bit socially odd, but that could have been an act for the sake of the set. He was humorous too. I'd like to go see him play again.
Westboro Bastard Church - This band was good. One of the better local bands I've seen recently. Jodi from Sarcastics was there, it was nice to have Fayette County in the house on that night. Westboro is pop punk/punk rock. A lot of good shit coming from there. I enjoyed the set and I love the name of the band.
Astpai - The second time they've played in Pittsburgh, they came all the way from Austria to tour this country. Hardcore pop punk. They were very good. Great energy. I liked it all.
One Win Choice - I dont like the band name, but the band itself was real good. The best of the night by far. I little rougher around the edges than the other band. The only band of the night where the singer didn't play an instrument. The set was short, but awesome. We both enjoyed it greatly.
Hi's - Weather, food, cheapness, bands
Low's - turnout probably 25 people in the building including bands.
No comments:
Post a Comment