Turnout was great. I bet there were 80 people there. And it seemed like 75% of them stuck around until the end.
Pray for Teeth - Members of Old Accusers and Failure to Fall. This band was heavy, but took too long getting to the raw raw raw. They sounded like the Old Accusers a lot. But I think they need some more good songs before I can say that I really like them. But it was solid for a first show.
Blood Red - The singer opened the set talking about forgiving people for internet drama. Asking everyone to hold hands and repeat the stupid shit he was saying. It was a horrible start to the set, even though some people there looked like they enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy the set all that much either. The singer sounded like a cross between HR from Bad Brains and the singer from Since by Man. The music was on the faster side, which is good. But all in all I wasn't feeling most of the songs, and I also wasn't feeling the mosh call because the music wasn't good for moshing.
Complete Failure - I've seen this band a bunch of times. I always leave the set thinking about how fast the drummer is. He's fucking fast. And I'll always support this band's set because a few years ago at Sincerity Fest the drummer gave my car a jump when it had died in the parking lot. They're super heavy and head bangy at times. At other times they're very fast. I enjoy the set always.
Heartless - They were very entertaining as always. Very good as well. I've seen them a handfull of times and they didn't disappoint this time.
Hi's - Primanti's was bangin, good bands, innebriation
Low's - Homewrecker dropped
No comments:
Post a Comment