KMFD - This guy is an electronic musician. I dont really know what to call him. Not a DJ, he didn't spin records or whatever. He just had a few machines that played sounds. I didn't enjoy this a whole lot, but it was something different.
Flash Thunder - This band was pretty good. No guitar player, bass, drums, singer. 3 piece hardcore band. The bass riffs were awesome. This was their first show. Enjoyed greatly.
Joey Molinaro - Hardcore violin player. He was interesting. For about half of his set he had a fucked up cable and too loud stomping. Eventually he fixed that stuff and it was pretty cool. He had some really good parts, and some whatever. Again, something very different.
Cruces - Metal band that was really good. I hadn't heard them before, but I understand they've been playing for a while. The lady singer was very good and the band has good musicians.
Lawjaw - Screamy indie rockish group. We watched a few songs, weren't super into it.
We left before the dance party or whatever started. My feeling was that most people probably did too.
Highs - A nice assortment of music and people
Lows - RIP Babyland
No comments:
Post a Comment