Enforced - Heavy hardcore metal thrash mixture. They were really good actually. Didn't listen to them beforehand, but they brought it. Good energy, good headbang parts.
Leeway - Eddie Leeway is such a strange dude. Super skinny too. Some of their songs are really good. A lot of them are pretty boring. Good set all in all. He's fun to watch because he's weird. Always cool to see the old time NYHC people play for the first time.
Sacred Reich - I hadn't given this band much listen beforehand. They were ok. My first thought was this sounds like Metallica. But it sounds like this band has been playing for decades so they deserve more than to be called a Metallica knockoff. Good band, good songs. I enjoyed it. I think a lot of people were there more to see them than Iron Reagan.
Iron Reagan - They killed it like they always do. Such a fun metal sound and energetic set. They didn't come out for an encore, in which they may have played Eyeball Gore or Close to Toast or another great song I'm overlooking. The set was awesome. My favorite live metal band.
Highs - All the heavy songs.
Lows - It was a little chilly out, and the parking situation was balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment