Settle for Nothing - Pittsburgh band. They're good. Hardcore maybe like Blistered or something like this. A little slower.
No Option - I thought this band was really good. Other than Eternal Sleep they were my favorite of the show. A different style of hardcore vocals. More of the crisp yelling type vocal than the scream growl or some shit. It was happy hour so I could only watch by looking around some peoples asses.
Purgatory - Good band. Like em don't love em. Heavier, a good band to play with Eternal Sleep.
Reserving Dirtnaps - Much better than the recordings. I think we saw them at This is Hardcore, or maybe we didn't get there in time that day. I really liked a lot of their songs. Heavy hardcore from Nashville I think they said.
Eternal Sleep - Lots of good songs. I knew about half of them. Been a minute, gonna be a minute is how they put it in reference to playing in Pittsburgh. The crowd reaction was good for about half the set. Very entertaining band, I like seeing them live.
Loved the free poster for the show. Like that this show was going on during happy hour. Good night at the hardcore show.
No comments:
Post a Comment