Eternal Sleep - Wasn't the best I'd ever seen them play, but they were really good. I've been getting into the new record, it's really good too. They played a good lengthy set. Great way to start it off.
Harms Way - The best band of the night by my account. Played a few older songs, and a few off of Rust, the newest album. Killed it. Their frontman is super energetic and pretty much just rocks out like he was in a room all by himself. Loved all of it.
Knocked Loose - Real good set again. They came out of nowhere last time I saw them, but I was ready this time. Heavy and good. I liked pretty much every song.
Every Time I Die - They're a good band. Been around for a while now, I don't think they've done a tour in a long time. I don't know their music too much, but they played a few songs that just sucked. Not that they didn't play them well or whatever, but I thought the songs sucked. Still a very good and entertaining set.
The only thing that sucked is that like at many shows, when someone spilled something in the pit area, no one cleaned it up and it got slippery. Oh well.
Highs - All the bands, good venue, cheapish drinks.
Lows - Not much. The cold, the parking tickets, and the slick floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment