Enhailer - This band wasn't on the bill originally, but got added. They were actually a welcome addition to the lineup. They didn't have any vocals. I remember them as a melodic metal band. A little sludgy and doomy I remember. Good band.
Getaway Car - This band wasn't too good. They're a modern sounding punk band. The vocals aren't screamy, more like Misfits style but different. I was a little bit annoyed by the lead singer. The vocals weren't bad, but nothing about the band was too good either. I'm sure I'll see them again if they're going to keep having shows at Marlene's, but I won't be going anywhere just to see them.
False Profit - This band was ok. A little more of a crossover band. They were ok. I liked about half of the songs pretty well.
Submachine - It's a shame that none of the people I grew up with going to shows didn't come out for this. I know those mother fuckers still live in Fayette County, but are too old bitter and dumb to remember how to have fun. Fucking Submachine in Fayette County is pretty epic, but no one but the 40 or so people at the show gave a shit.
Fuck You Pay Me - Great band from Cleveland. They put on a great show. Fast and loud and mean, just as billed. We saw them at the Skull Fest matinee a few months earlier and it was pretty great and it was more of the same this time. Of course it's disappointing that Fayette County really has no concept of hardcore punk so no one was real into it. But I was super happy that they came to Connellsville anyway.
HI's - FYPM, Submachine, beerfest, Marlene's
Low's - Nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment