Path to Misery - They opened the night, surprisingly. They were the best band not named Pro-Pain. The set was cool, very heavy, politically charged. I felt there might be a little tongue in cheek when AJ said "This is for the gun grabbers and the Obama Administration." I'm pretty sure the song that followed was about guns being taken away. I think the song might really be making fun of people who are always complaining about Obama taking their guns away. Which hasn't happened yet.
Hand of Zeus - I like this band, but only so much. I liked their last song, and the song that dude from Erie sings on.
Submachine - Pittsburgh halfway hardcore punk. They didn't get any type of serious response, but the set was good like always. Good energy from old fucks.
Pro-Pain - I had been listening to this band for a while, but not listening a whole lot. They put on a real good set but way too long. I liked pretty much every song, but after 12 of them bitches I lost interest. The crowd was disappointing because of how few were there, I'm thinking 60 to 75 paid. But the promoter might have done well because it cost $18 to get in. New York City, old style crossover. I can see Pro-Pain playing This is Hardcore and killing it.
Hi's - The bands.
Low's - The price, not eating beforehand.
No comments:
Post a Comment