Worn Leather - We didn't see them because we were eating pizza boats, but we listened from the next room and I'm pissed because they sounded super good. They have an old style sound, something like a modernized Ramones. They sounded real good. Next time I'll make sure to watch them.
Blessed State - This band is ok. On recording they are styled kind of like No Trigger mixed with Hot Water Music or something similar to that. They were a decent show, with decent songs. I don't think I'll go out of my way to see them, but they're cool.
Ajax - They were really really good. Hardcore punk, fast stuff with burly beast vocals. The vocals sounded something like Tragedy live. Well, maybe, the PA system quality was pretty poor for this band, I think the music was probably too loud. But they were still the band of the night, put on a killer show, and I'm going to have to download some of their stuff, and I'll be trying to see them at Skull Fest.
Revolt - Standard punx music. Rough street punk shitpunk style. They were pretty entertaining though. Chic singer wigging out and shit. I enjoyed the set. They had a song about the masturbators, so that's good.
Hi's - All the bands, the cheap food, Rock Room
Low's - None
No comments:
Post a Comment